The Portfolio Analyst is responsible for all day-to-day operational processing and analysis on institutional, sub-advised and retail portfolios, related to investment position keeping, cash reporting and reconciliation for all designated accounts.
- Maintain, analyze and report investment data through operational support of assigned institutional, offshore and retail investment portfolios, on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure timely completion of monthly, daily or ad hoc reconciliation to internal systems, custody and/or accounting records including research and resolution of NAV, cash, and position breaks.
- Monitor and/or direct all daily and monthly contributions/withdrawals and miscellaneous cash postings.
- Review and ensure integrity of cash flows and share movements, including periodic principal/income payments, maturities, dividends, trade executions and capital activity as needed.
- Work closely with investment management, trading, investment risk and compliance, institutional client service, investment service vendors and custodian banks to support ongoing client requirements as well as interdependent internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business related field and 3-5 years experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- Individual should be familiar with a wide range of investment security types as well as basic Microsoft Office skills (Word Processing/Excel/Visual Basic Macros/Access
- Individual should possess effective communication, time management and organizational skills