Assistant Center Director
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program. Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $50 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as an Assistant Center Director at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to ensure full implementation of all aspects of Acelero Learning’s early learning system, policies/procedures and tools, with the goal of supporting all children to achieve School Readiness Goals.
As an Assistant Center Director, you will support the Center Director in supervision all teaching staff (teachers, assistant teachers, floaters, substitutes and extended day), and assit with providing ongoing coaching to teaching staff to support them in successfully fulfilling all aspects of their role. Are you ready to lead by example?
* To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have previous experience managing an infant/toddler or preschool program, along with the ability to:
* Serve as an education lead for the center, overseeing implementation of all aspects of education services and providing teachers with supervision, training, coaching and monitoring.
* Directly supervise center staff, ensure completion of all human resources activities, and ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
* Create a vision for the program, center or department to inspire others.
* Drive toward results while maintaining focus with process and relationships.
* Share authority in meaningful ways; build the leadership capacity of others.
* Effective operating, management and relationship skills.
* Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education OR a Bachelor’s Degree in related field with at least six (6) courses in Early Childhood Education, Master’s Degree preferred.
* At least one year of experience with supervision, management or coaching.
* An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
Work Hours: Need to open the center at least 1 day a week (7:30 am - 3:30 pm) and close at least one day a week (9:30 am - 5:30 pm).
The Pay range for this position is based on your Education and Experience.
This position earns up to 50,000.00 Annually
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Still have questions about this role or our company? Submit an anonymous question by copying and pasting this link, https://forms.gle/8Wb1t1bQVZi2SfxQ9, into your browser.
Or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering employment with us!