2023 Global Private Bank Advisor Program – Summer Analyst – Hong Kong
2023 Global Private Bank Advisor Summer Analyst Program – Hong Kong
What we do in the Private Bank
Our advisors help clients achieve their financial goals by delivering the right solutions and services across our industry leading investments, credit, banking and Trust & Estates practices. This individualized attention supports our clients' unique goals and helps build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our Private Banking teams
We're located in Hong Kong and Singapore. Guided by industry leaders, our teams deliver best-in-class service for our clients around the world. J.P. Morgan Private Bank has won Best for Ultra-High-Net Worth clients in Asia and Hong Kong in Asiamoney’s Asia Private Banking Awards 2021.
Build long-term client relationships
For more than 200 years, we have been working with innovators, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and their families to help them achieve their unique ambitions, secure their legacies and make a difference in the world. That means providing meaningful, tailored advice now and across generations. The Private Bank helps clients plan, invest, borrow and bank to create the life and legacy they envision.
As a future Advisor you'll work with our team of advisors and specialists to bring in new clients and to serve existing ones. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help protect, manage and grow wealth. No client has identical goals, so understanding their unique needs and tailoring our approach to exceed expectations requires work across teams and the firm to provide first-class service.
What You Can Expect
If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have the role for you.
Joining our Summer Analyst Program means you will be joining a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
See the Asset & Wealth Management CEO Letter here.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off with a week of induction, where you'll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to start contributing to our teams.
• Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals
• You’ll work with a team of bankers, investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout the summer, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
• Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
• Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network
If you're a highly driven individual who enjoys working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you. Key skills include:
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
• Desire to ultimately work with external clients in a relationship building and sales capacity
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
• Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
• Expected graduation date of September 2023 – July 2024
• Available for full-time internship from June – August 2023
• We are a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
• Role focuses on client engagement and business development for in Hong Kong. Knowledge of one of the following languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, Filipino, Thai is preferred for this role
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. As it is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities, based on your individual performance and achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2024.
Our application deadline is on October 31, 2022 (23:59 Hong Kong time). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible, so we are able to send through additional steps ahead of the deadline.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed it. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete the required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
Please email us at email@example.com for any enquiries, and visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
J.P. Morgan is an inclusive employer of choice. If you require any adjustments to enable you to perform the essential functions of your job, please do not hesitate to contact your recruiter.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please contact your respective recruiter.
©2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran