Customer Support Program Specialist (CATALYST)
Customer Support Program Specialist (CATALYST)
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for someone who is excited about a career in the Technical Ag Industry and is passionate about providing industry-leading smart farming solutions to sustainably feed our world. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and precision Ag technology driving farmer-focused solutions. This role is part of CATALYST, AGCO’s newly established Rotational Development Program.
CATALYST will offer you 5 rotations in the area of customer support over a total of 12 months to build up knowledge about the Technical Ag industry, our product portfolio, customer support, in addition to essential business and soft skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will have a career opportunity on one of the following customer support teams – Aftersales Training, Product Technical Support, Field Customer (Service) Support, Technical Information, Warranty Administration, and other roles within AGCO. Candidates who apply for this program, should be interested in a long-term career path with AGCO. By joining CATALYST, you will discover the endless career opportunities in a long-term career opportunities through a strong foundation of product knowledge, business acumen, and understanding of our customers – farmers.
What you will do (varies by rotation):
· As a part of the CATALYST, you will interact and work with other CATALYST trainees from different functions, such as data analytics, engineering, IT, etc., to build up a professional network that will benefit the rest of your career.
· The program also includes group development activities, such as facilities tours, customer visits, hands-on farming and machinery experience, continual educations, mentorship, professional development workshop, and more
· The role will contribute to our customer support team through problem investigation of machinery, technical support of dealers through assisting, coaching, and guiding, and develop and deliver technical training.
· The successful candidate will be a part of a global, customer-centric team of experts who are passionate about providing the best experience for our customers.
· Responsibilities may vary based on the person’s experience, skillset, and assigned rotation.
· Travel Requirement: <50% for meeting, training, rotations, and events during the CATALYST program.
What you will bring:
· Associate or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Technology, Adult Education, Agricultural Sciences, or other relevant field
· Familiarity with applied hydraulics, engines, drivetrains, electrical systems, electronics, and air conditioning systems
· Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
· Fluency in English
A plus if you have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with heavy equipment (farm or industrial), dealership dynamics, and direct customer interaction
· Ability to learn quickly, be a team-player, and manage project effectively
· Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career - and our business - to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” - Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.