Individual Service Coordinator
YAI has an opening for a Full-Time Individual Service Coordinator (ISC) to work within our Day Program in Brooklyn, NY. The Individual Service Coordinator (ISC) at YAI provides case coordination for the people we support as an advocate for our individuals between program, families, residences, and care managers.
- Manage a caseload of 50-70 PWS
- Input services and meeting minutes into E-vero
- Taking notes in meetings
- Able to communicate with challenging families/residences
- Understanding of clinical needs of PWS
- Liaison between families/residences/care managers
- Maintain records in accordance with OPWDD regulations
- Assist with Audits
- Entering and Manage databases of PWS
- Provide coverage to the people we support based on programs needs
Education and Experience:
- BA preferred
- Experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and advocating for their needs/desires.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Willing to take initiative
- Highly flexible personality type
- Able to deal with challenging families/residences
- Understanding of person-centered philosophy
- Knowledge of Evero
- Work in Team Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran. YAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.