Bilingual Social Worker
YAI is a network of agencies offering people with intellectual and developmental disabilities a comprehensive range of services across all ages. YAI empowers people with disabilities to reach their goals every day. Our enthusiastic staff of over 4,000 professionals believes that everyone has a fundamental right to live, love, work, and learn. If you share our vision and want to help support people to live the fullest lives possible, apply to this position.
The Bilingual Social Worker Responsibilities include:
- Providing individual, family or collateral psychotherapy to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Conducting psychosocial assessments
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team (medical doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Experience with IDD population preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Willing to take initiative
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Highly flexible personality type
- Proficient in Electronic Health Record
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional organization skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran. YAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.