Sr Learning Specialist
Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
Sr. Learning Specialist (hybrid)
What You’ll Do
As a Sr. Learning Specialist, you’ll leverage your creativity, expertise and presentation skills to create new programs and update existing courses. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to create unique learning programs.
- Understand division’s business processes/procedures to develop and implement learning strategies
- Consult with business unit partners/leaders to identify learning needs
- Collaborate with the Organization Development team to develop curricula and learning materials
- Conduct training programs.
- Coach business unit employees to ensure effective application of the training
The Expertise We’re Looking For
· Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences, education or related field or equivalent work experience
· 5 years of training, organization development, or equivalent business experience
· experience conducting needs analysis, and designing and implementing learning/development programs
· Understanding of adult learning practices and principles
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
· A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day
· Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important
· Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always putting our clients first and to acting responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $631B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We are motivated by a higher purpose and always consider the impact of our work. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
For consideration, go to:
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.