2023 Campus Program- Operations Campus Analyst Program- NYC, Houston, Everett, Oriskany
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages $2.3 trillion in assets with $45.5 trillion under custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re more than 50k+ employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself.
Operations Analyst Campus Program (OCAP)
The Operations Campus Analyst Program seeks to recruit and develop highly talented university graduates, from any academic field, that are eager to begin their careers within BNY Mellon’s Operations.
The Opportunity for You:
This two-year business immersion program embeds incoming analysts into our Operations teams, where they will learn first-hand about our core products, services, and workflows. The Program provides analysts with targeted on-the-job training, designed to build knowledge, expertise and soft skills to help grow a successful candidate into a potential future leader. Analysts will collaborate with experienced Operations professionals to learn about BNY Mellon and how they can help deliver transformational change that furthers the company’s strategic vision.
- On-the-job training to support day to day responsibilities
- Process improvement and project management training
- Exposure to senior leadership & various networking opportunities
- Mentoring relationships to foster professional development and provide career advice
- Group volunteering efforts to develop our community partnerships
Additional Program elements:
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area
A strong candidate possesses:
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- A commitment to excellence
- Drive to innovate
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Current undergraduate student graduating in 2023
- Preferred subjects: Data Science, Operations Management, Statistics, Analytics, Business, Accounting and Finance academic backgrounds a plus
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Should not require sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future, in the region where they apply