Product Analyst, FIS University Program
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun.
Join the 2023 FIS University Program!
As a 2023 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including bi-annual performance connects with your manager.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn about the exciting world of Fintech and the role FIS plays
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a January 30, 2023 start.
About the team
This role will join the dynamic Card Solutions Business Operations team, reporting to the Chief of Staff, and will assist in all business operations activities by establishing and carrying out consistent processes and projects in the Card Solutions business lines that engage employees, optimize operational effectiveness, and inspire change.
What you will be doing
- Help other team members by setting up meetings and improving daily/weekly routines
- Assist with all events including town halls, webinars, lunch and learns, etc.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations
- Help with Marketing/Communications
- Assist with reporting, scorecards, metrics for the group
- Assist with all Employee Engagement activities
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English; Strong written and communication skills
- Adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
Added bonus if you have
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Excel skills
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF participants’ loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program. The offer is for those FIS U participants located in the U.S.