Master's Level Clinician / Therapist
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Who we are looking for:
Are you the Clinician we have been looking for? In this position, you will be able to convey your passion for helping others with a dynamic team by bringing an energetic and positive approach while working with our students!
Meadowridge Academy is a residential treatment setting for adolescents that specializes in trauma informed care. Meadowridge provides 24-hour comprehensive care including a school on site, a full clinical staff, nursing staff, and direct care staff.
All of our Clinicians receive training in cutting-edge treatment models, such as the ARC framework and SMART. We offer ongoing monthly professional development through SMART and Family Therapy consultation with outside consultants. Clinical supervision is provided and we will help you obtain licensure if needed.
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
JRI provides the training so that:
- YOU will be able to develop your skills in providing treatment and comprehensive assessments for our students through individual, group, and family therapy.
- YOU will be able to develop innovative and individualized treatment plans to support our students as they work toward reaching their clinical and treatment goals.
- YOU will be able to manage a caseload of students to help them discover what makes them feel competent and valued by working with them to develop life skills such as cooking, banking, vocational skills, and more. Your day-to-day work will support students in developing a sense of self and provide them the skills to be successful in their next steps.
- Be who you are! JRI is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve.
- Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental benefits.
- Retirement benefits including 401K matched up to $800 a year and pension after 5 years of employment.
- Professional development opportunities such as tuition reimbursement up to almost $4000 per year and discounted tuition rates to select partnership colleges and universities!
- Wellness benefits including access to employee resource groups (including multicultural affinity groups, LGBTQ+ advocacy, employee engagement groups, etc.), self-care resources, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in your first year and much more!
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
- Clinical licensure (LCSW, LMHC, LICSW, LMFT) or able to sit for clinical licensure required. We will help you!
- Maintains valid driver’s license as transporting students is required.
- At JRI, you will learn to provide physical interventions and verbal de-escalations to provide the safest therapeutic atmosphere for our students!
- Background and driving record checks will be performed.