Materials Analyst, SEM | Nanolab Technologies
Nanolab Technologies (a Eurofins EAG company) is looking for a SEM Materials Analyst to work 10pm-6am, Tuesdays to Saturdays. This is a great opportunity to join our Cross-Section Scanning Electron Microscopy (XSEM) engineering team.
Job functions include: Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) Imaging, sample prep cross-sectioning, and micro cleaving.
The XSEM team fosters a welcoming environment, dedicating time and resources to training new team members, as well as sharing, developing, and implementing new ideas.
- AS or BS degree in relevant Engineering or Physical Science discipline
- Hands-on knowledge in sample preparation (cross-sectioning and micro-cleaving)
- Solid understanding of electron microscopy, semiconductor device physics and failure analysis (through previous work experience or course work)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Knowledge and recent hands-on experience with SEM
What It’s Like to Work Here:
- Teamwork: experience what being a part of the Eurofins-EAG family feels like. Be inspired by your leaders, be encouraged by your teammates and be supported in all parts of your journey while you work with us.
- Learning & Development: take on career development programs and goal setting to create big possibilities for your career and life. Develop within the company; be mentored and grown as a leader.
- Diversity & Authenticity: we work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Benefits & Perks to Foster Work/Life Balance:
✓ Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
✓ 401k Company Matching
✓ Paid Time Off
✓ Wellness Program
✓ Education Assistance
✓ …and more!
If you enjoy being immersed in technology, tackling problems head-on, finding solutions through teamwork, and taking pride in accomplishments, join us today!