Denver Rescue Mission Internship
Intern with Denver Rescue Mission!
CURRENTLY SEEKING INTERNS FOR SPRING 2023 (1/11/23-05/05/23) AND SUMMER 2023 (05/24/23-08/11/23)!
Denver Rescue Mission exists to change lives in the name of Christ by meeting people at their physical and spiritual points of need with the goal of returning them to society as productive, self-sufficient citizens. We do this by meeting the needs of those suffering in poverty and homelessness through resources such as emergency services, rehabilitation, transitional programs, and community outreach.
Assist clients engaged with the case management to complete case planning tasks focused on exiting the shelter living environment in collaboration with Shelter Caseworkers. Work with clients to complete benefit and housing applications, facilitate communication between clients and caseworkers, and manage community providers working on site.
· Strong communication skills and ability to engage others
· Ability to help others feel comfortable as they work on addressing barriers and connecting with resources
· Strong computer skills with attention to detail
· Comfortable working in an emergency services shelter environment
· Flexible Schedule: Duties will include some mornings (8:15a), some evenings (7:00p), and likely a weekend day
Part-time (min of 15 hrs/week) and Full-time (40 hrs/week) positions available. For Full-time interns, Denver Rescue Mission provides optional housing, meals, transportation, tuition remuneration and a living stipend of $400/month.
- Visit our website at: www.DenverRescueMission.org/Internships to fill out an application
Once these steps are completed, our Intern Coordinator will contact you.