Spring 2023 Intern - Business Development (Tampa Office)
As an ALSAC intern, you will learn from experts who have helped us become one of America’s top healthcare charities while supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our spring program offers a 10 week fully immersed experience. You will be assigned a day to day manager in your industry and our program manager will lead you with networking and professional development events.
- Start Date: January 27, 2023
- End Date: April 7, 2023
- Hours: 20 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
- Pay Rate: All ALSAC interns are paid. Pay rate is based on work location.
- Work Location: Territory Office in Tampa, FL
Specific Internship Description and Preferred Skills:
The Tampa market team is a diverse group consisting experiential development staff who engage in donor acquisition through events like Radio, Walk/Run, Galas, Golf Tournaments, Promotions and Collegiate work.
- St. Jude Walk Run (Tampa / Orlando) - Walk/Run team recruitment for new and previous teams, help with phone calls, emails and mailings, new team research & pipelines
- St. Jude Heroes - On-site event day activation, outreach and cultivation
- Orlando Gala - Day of event support, auction logistics support, day of event volunteer recruitment support
- Foodlosophy or other DGG event - Day of event and logistics support
Majors preferred: Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, Nonprofit, Communications, and any other related major
Skills preferred: Social Media, Microsoft Suite, Marketing, Communications, Collaborative