Copywriting Fellowship (Boston/Remote) - Jan. 2023
Please Note: To apply, please include a cover letter, resume, and a link to your online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
We are seeking a passionate and driven writer to join our NYC copy team as a Copywriting Fellow. The fellowship will be a 4-month contract with the opportunity to become a full-time role. Candidates for this role are recent college graduates (or soon-to-be graduates) with less than 1 year of professional experience in copywriting.
You’ll be responsible for executing copy across a range of digital platforms from social media to email, SEO, and web. The ideal candidate is extremely inquisitive, curious, and eager to turn a new client’s brand guidelines into clear, hard working copy.
At Superbolt, you’ll be a contributing member of a creative team putting out innovative, thoughtful work. That means you’ll be involved in concepting sessions with senior members of the team and crafting real ads good enough to write home about.
Note: This fellowship is intended for recent college graduates, not current students. All applicants must be set to graduate from school before the start date.
- Location: Remote within Boston, MA
- Program Length: 4 Months
- Hours: Full-time
- Compensation: Competitive
- Working Model: Remote (must reside within the Boston metro area)
- Mentorship: You’ll work hand-in-hand with senior team members on a daily basis, have scheduled progress check-ins, and receive constructive feedback on projects.
- Start Date: January 2, 2023
Superbolt is a direct-to-consumer agency that specializes in unlocking long-term growth for brands that matter. We’re a multidisciplinary team of growth experts, data strategists, and creatives—all under one roof.
Our clients’ work spans across industries, from eco-friendly consumer products to modern healthcare solutions. We collaborate closely with our clients as a full-service, transparent extension of their in-house teams—to drive awareness, growth, and customer retention.
We deliver for our clients by fostering team members who love working together, who are empowered to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward. If this sounds interesting to you, we’re growing fast—and we’d love to meet you.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with fellow copywriters and designers to concept and execute on new and existing client campaigns
- Create stunning ads that will be featured on Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, and other digital channels
- Hone your skills as a writer, with guidance and mentorship from senior copy team members
- Think critically about copy choices, and learn how to best articulate the thoughtfulness behind your work
- Observe in client-facing calls, experience the client onboarding process from initial kick-off to creative launch presentation
- Communicate and work alongside marketers, while learning how the creative team can influence strategic decisions
Who You Are
- You are a recent graduate or have less than one year of copywriting experience
- You have one year of copywriting experience or less
- You are currently living near the Boston metro area
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- A truly diverse team with offices in New York and Paris
- A remote work environment
Please apply directly on our website by visiting our careers page. All applications must include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio link. Our team reviews all applications, and will reach out via email within 2 weeks if we think you’d be a good fit!
- Round 1: A video interview with our Operations Director to learn more about your background and career interests.
- Round 2: A relevant case study and video interview with one or two members of the copy team.
- Round 3: A follow-up interview with a founding partner of the company.
Upon completion of our interview process, we will reach out with any next steps within one week.
To apply, please include a brief intro, resume, and a link to your online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.