HRS empowers the nation’s largest providers and payers to deliver care to patients across the care continuum - reducing readmissions, optimizing clinical workflow, improving patient satisfaction and decreasing costs - all while ensuring patients and clinical teams are always in communication. Ranked #1 by KLAS for Remote Patient Monitoring in 2020, 2021, and 2022, HRS’ mission is to create a new standard of care by providing advanced telehealth and remote patient monitoring solutions.
We are backed by LLR Partners and Edison Partners, closed our Series C funding in 2021, and are excited for our continued growth in 2022 and beyond!
HRS is a leading healthcare technology (HealthTech) company who empowers the nation’s healthcare providers and commercial and government payors to deliver clinical care to patients across the care continuum with Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and telehealth solutions (hardware, software and services).
Our vision is to be the world leader in transforming care delivery and expanding access to healthcare with the most clinically effective remote care solutions provided in the home and other care settings. We do this by designing and delivering world class solutions, building strong partnerships with our clients, developing an innovation and passionate culture, and improving health outcomes through clinical advancement.
Our solutions help a variety of patients including those who are recovering from surgery or who are suffering from chronic conditions by reducing hospital readmissions, increasing patient adherence to their care plan and patient satisfaction while supporting clinicians with new care delivery models that lower healthcare costs and improve outcomes. We are ranked #1 by KLAS for Remote Patient Monitoring in 202, 2021 and 2022.
HRS is looking to add a Solutions Engineer to our growing team. As a member of the team, you will play an important role in providing responsive and proactive support, communicating with and assisting clients with queries, analyzing and resolving technical issues, and helping HRS scale and perform with best-in-class customer experiences. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain client-facing exposure and isn’t afraid to learn and take on challenges. Successful candidates must be self-starters and be able to assist in enabling our client’s success and our operations performance. There is a lot of potential for career growth and opportunities for management roles in the future within multiple departments such as engineering, product, sales, client success.
Patient and customer satisfaction are our most important goals and as a member of the Support Engineering team, you are on the front line with our clients and patients daily helping them to effectively leverage HRS’ solutions.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Being the face of the company and providing seamless, excellent support to our clients and patients daily through voice, video, email and chat communications
- Engaging with clients and patients seeking technical assistance in order to troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware and services related issues
- Work with customers to answer their questions, understand their needs and resolve their issue on the first interaction and provide proactive follow-up as needed to ensure their success
- Become a subject matter expert on HRS products (hardware, software, services) and the value that they provide in enabling patient outcomes, helping clinicians, and lowering the cost of care. And work closely alongside the Product team to conduct quality control testing for tablets and peripheral devices and to represent the customers’ voice and requests for feature and capability service enhancements into the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Client Strategy team and the Data Scient team to set up clinical dashboards and reports for HRS clients
- Learning about, establishing and building relationships with HRS customers’ (hospitals, health systems, home health agencies, physician groups, health centers, etc.) clinical teams, digital transformation leaders as well as patients to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Partner with your colleagues to provide a responsive, positive, informative customer experience in a 24/7 support team environment while building out our knowledge base, self-service tools and other capabilities to enable HRS performance
- Utilize internal tools such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, ticketing tools, reporting and business intelligence tools, knowledge base, chat tools to deliver an efficient customer experience
- Outstanding interpersonal listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who embodies our company values (we operate with excellence, we do the right thing, we are committed to constant innovation, we take ownership and act, we collaborate and have fun together)
- Must possess a can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small
- Excellent time management
- Excited by uncertainty and enjoys a good challenge
- Eager to learn
- Someone who can leverage tools, training, systems and think outside the box when troubleshooting issues
- Problem solving and analytical skills, with an ownership, one-stop-shop mentality committed to serving the customer well
- Someone who enjoys taking initiative
- A team player who is flexible, does what it takes for the customer and can wear many different hats
- A highly motivated and organized individual who can ensure deadlines are met.
- The ability to empathize with patients, customers and understanding our mission that our customers and their patients always come first.
- Having the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments including product management, sales, marketing, logistics, and client success
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline and/or experience in technical support in a fast-moving SaaS company
- Clinical or life sciences knowledge
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
HRS has a one-month robust training program for Support Engineers, which includes:
- Learning about HRS solutions and tools such as HRS’ knowledge base, ticket system, CRM system and Business Intelligence Systems.
- Getting comfortable using HRS equipment (tablet and peripherals), which will be given to you on your first day.
- Shadowing current support engineers to learn best practices on customer service.
- Mock calls to practice what it will be like to engage with clients and patients.
- By your fourth week, you will be assigned to certain calls in which a member of your team will be there to support you as well as monitor you and provide feedback.
What we offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Flexible PTO
- 100% paid medical plan
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Catered team lunches
- Monthly employer-sponsored happy hours
- Quarterly team bonding activities
- Company-sponsored events
- HRS monthly book club
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!
Creating a new standard of care requires passion, drive, and the desire to make health care accessible, efficient, and effective. HRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud to celebrate and foster diversity within our workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.