T. Howard Foundation Diversity in Media Internship Program
Your success starts now! T. Howard Foundation is a national leader in providing access to internship and career development opportunities to diverse and underrepresented college talent interested in working at media and entertainment, tech, and consulting companies!
THF's Internship Program offers paid internship opportunities year-round at some of the world's largest media and entertainment companies nationwide! Summer internships are full-time and paid; Spring and Fall internships are part-time and paid/academic credit.
Additionally, the Foundation’s comprehensive programs also provide members with networking opportunities, professional development training, scholarships, mentors, and much more!
Who we are looking for:
· Bright and ambitious college talent of ALL majors
· Currently a college sophomore, junior, senior or graduate/law student at an accredited 4-year U.S. college/university (must have completed 24 credit hours by December 1)
· A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
· Maintaining a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
· Available to work full-time from June – August (summer internship program only) and attend Summer Intern Orientation the last week of May