2023 Latin America & Caribbean Leadership Development Program - Full Time
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – LAC (Mexico, Central America, South America and the Caribbean) – Miami, FL - September 2023 Start Date
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) is one of the most important ways for us to grow the future leaders of our business. You will be given the chance to prove yourself on real-world challenges right from the start, that will set you up for future leadership opportunities at RBI.
During our Onboarding, you’ll be immersed in the RBI culture and will have the chance to meet the leadership team at the Miami corporate office. You’ll also receive a mentor during this period to help guide you throughout your journey with RBI!
Next, you’ll spend a few weeks going through core skills training as well as guest experience training.
After that, you’ll complete rotations in different departments at the corporate office in Miami on different teams supporting our LAC (Mexico, Central America, South America and the Caribbean) business. Throughout this period, you will have the opportunity to learn about different functions, network with various employees, and continue to hear from leadership during program milestones.
After completing the program you’ll be placed in a permanent role on the LAC Team with an immediate opportunity to make a big impact on our business. And that’s just the beginning! The more you achieve, the more growth and reward opportunities you can earn with us.
What You Need:
- A good academic track record – you should be a student completing a Bachelor’s or Masters degree at an accredited university graduating between Spring 2021 and Spring/Summer 2023
- Business-level fluency in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- A good academic track record
- Majoring or concentrating in the following areas are preferred: business administration, commerce, economics, engineering, psychology, technology, math, statistics, food science or hospitality management
- A performance-focused, results-oriented approach – you will need to have a strong work ethic and drive to achieve results
- Ownership mentality, self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- Extracurricular, volunteer, athletics or professional leadership experience
- Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) to conceptualize and present new approaches and solutions
- Solid analytical capabilities and a structured approach to problem solving
The Full Time LAC LDP is just one of our many programs for recent graduates:
- Have a background in computer science and software engineering? Check out our Technical Development Program
- Passionate about hospitality and guest experience? Check out our Operations Leadership Development Program
- Finishing your MBA? Check out our MBA Programs
Deadline to Apply
RBI reviews applications on a rolling basis with a priority given to candidates who apply on or before November 15, 2022 at 11:59PM ET.
Restaurant Brands International, Inc. and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.