Organizational Effectiveness Internship
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics is a pioneer in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
We are currently looking for an Organizational Effectiveness Intern to support our Organizational Effectiveness (OE) team. The mission of OE is to be a trusted strategic partner to HR and the broader business. We create value-added solutions that attract, develop, retain and inspire great people who shape our high-performance organization.
As an Intern in the OE organization, you will have an opportunity to work on exciting projects that enable the development of our people and our high-performance organization. This position is part-time, ~20 hours/week and will be a remote/home-based assignment.
This is internship will extend through the academic year and are targeting graduate applicants that are in their junior or senior year of a master’s program.
- Complete projects that support the Organizational Effectiveness team in Human Resources:
- Assist in increasing the awareness and visibility of Organizational Effectiveness programs such as Organization Change Management, Mentoring and Organization Development
- Help update and maintain the Organizational Effectiveness SharePoint sites
- Help prepare launch materials for learning curriculums and virtual workshops
- Help with the research, development and implementation of Organizational Effectiveness programs, including Learning & Leadership Development, Talent Management, Performance Management and Employee Engagement
- Other OE Projects as assigned
To be eligible for consideration, students must meet the following qualifications by the start date of the program:
- Must be enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Examples: Business Administration, Marketing & Communications, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Leadership, or Organization Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint strongly preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and be organized and detailed
- Must be able to work in a fast paced forever changing environment
Required documentation to upload when applying:
- Cover Letter, including the reason for applying and what the candidate is expecting to learn from the internship
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and
supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients
Work with us and together we can be better.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.