Software Product Specialist
Job Title: Software Product Specialist
Location: Baltimore, MD (Not Remote)
Hours: Typical hours of work are from 8:30 AM until 5:30 PM. Additional hours may be necessary as needed. This position is exempt from overtime.
The role of an InVita Software Product Specialist is to provide excellent customer service as a subject matter expert on the software solutions that InVita provides for the blood and plasma collection industry. Our product specialists are responsible for fielding and triaging client support requests, managing a queue of open issues and providing project status updates both internally and externally. Product specialists are also implementation experts who provide training and project management for new customers as they install our software. While a part of the client relations team, product specialists interact frequently with our development department to provide client feedback and requests to guide the development of new software releases. An effective product specialist is thus both client-focused and solutions oriented.
You have a solutions-oriented mindset and a passion for the healthcare and software industry. A positive can-do-attitude, exceptional communication skills and a customer centric personality are some of your strengths. Collaborative by nature, our ideal product specialist had a true passion for providing superior service to InVita clients.
This position works in our Baltimore office in the vibrant Federal Hill neighborhood and in-person attendance is required.
- Manage all client inquires via internal web-based ticket system
- Troubleshot and resolve client issues
- Provide consultative telephone and email support
- Know all aspects of InVita’s software products and be able to demonstrate those solutions
- Analyze client suggestions and recommend product suggestions to the development team
- Provide project status updates internally and externally
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the healthcare industry (preferably within blood and plasma collection) a PLUS
- Project management exposure
- Logical and efficient working style, with keen attention to detail
- Superb verbal, public speaking, and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented with exceptional follow-through.
- Working knowledge of JIRA a PLUS
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Ability to lift, bend and twist
- Travel may be occasionally required by car or airplane on a flexible schedule