Private Investigator - $1,000 Retention Bonus
Allied Universal® is hiring a Private Investigator. The Investigator’s primary focus is to investigate insurance claims for a variety of coverage to include workers’ compensation, general liability, property and casualty, and disability. This individual must have investigative skills to independently conduct all aspects of basic surveillance investigations and basic claims investigations.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Compensation Package:
- Competitive rates and bonus plans: starting rate of $17 per hour based on location and experience, not including bonuses or extra allowances
- $1k retention bonus paid at 3 and/or 6 months
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life, etc. offered to all full-time staff
- Fixed bi-weekly auto allowance provided to most investigators
- Company credit card for all fuel and travel
- Bonus eligible for monthly video submission up to $500 - based on performance
- Investigations related educational opportunities and paid training
- Career paths built for advancement for every investigator
- Dedicated Field Leadership department for maximum communication, teamwork, and mentoring
- Excellent technology designed to improve your work life balance
- Opportunity for maximum OT earnings
- Job Stability working for one of the largest employers in the world
- With CNI having investigative operations in the U.K, Ireland, Australia and every state in the US, opportunities for relocation are prevalent
- Referral program
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently investigate insurance claims for a variety of coverage to include workers’ compensation, general liability, property and casualty and disability.
- Collect information through use of own discretion, and guidance from clients and case managers, by means of personal observation with video and photographic validation
- Travel required
- Ability to be properly licensed as required by the state in which you currently reside
- Private Investigator’s license required in the following states prior to applying: Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee, Utah, Oregon, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kentucky, North Carolina, Maine, and Virginia
- Georgia applicants must independently complete the 70-hour course necessary to receive a Private Investigator’s license prior to applying
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice or related field desired but not required. Some of our best investigators come from the security, loss prevention and law enforcement fields.
- We will look at experience in lieu of formal education, and also consider those looking for a career change completely! What we ultimately look for are people who have a desire to succeed and want to be a part of a great team. We’ll teach the right person!
- Must be able to successfully complete the Allied Universal Investigations PI Training/orientation course
- Flexibility to work varied and irregular hours and days, including weekends and holidays