Shine Technologies is looking for an Accounting & Administration Intern to join our team. The Accounting Intern will assist with a variety of accounting duties, including accounts payable, fixed assets, construction-in-progress, financial reporting, general accounting and office management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Obtain necessary approvals and/or verify invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents and resolve any discrepancies.
- Process expense reports using Concur or NetSuite.
- Contact vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies and obtain missing invoices as necessary.
- Other vendor administrative tasks
- Fixed Assets/Construction-in-Progress
- Accumulate invoice support/create asset folders for assets placed in-service.
- Reconcile construction-in-progress spending by project. Assist in identifying future assets to be capitalized in accordance with Company policy.
- Assist in completion of asset physical count procedures.
- General accounting
- Posting of journal entries
- Account reconciliations
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Backup to the office administrator
- Other duties as assigned