Deutsche Bank dbAchieve Internship Program – IB: Corporate Finance - New York - 2023
Investment Bank: Corporate Finance
About Deutsche Bank:
- Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
- dbAchieve is an exciting introduction to Deutsche Bank and the wider world of finance. During this eight-week program, you’ll work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, taking on real projects while receiving technical training, attending networking sessions and learning first-hand how we create innovative solutions for our clients. You’ll also discover how our inclusive culture inspires people from all backgrounds to bring their perspective to the table and make a positive impact.
- Successful interns are invited back to join our Internship Program after their Junior year.
About the business division:
- Our Corporate Finance business provides the full range of advisory and financing products and services of a leading global investment bank. Our clients include large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies and financial sponsors.
- We recognize that selecting the right investment banking partner can be the key to a company’s success. Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high-quality client solutions. We offer both buyside and sell-side advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, restructuring advisory, debt and equity capital raising services (including our innovative SPAC franchise and our dedicated ESG solutions) and structured equity transactions. We are able to advise on innovative cross-border and regional transactions in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Division specifics about the intern role:
- Our dbAchieve interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our business grow and our customers achieve their financial goals. You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions firsthand.
What we look for:
- dbAchieve is designed for a diverse range of talent (for example, students who identify as women, Black, Latinx/Hispanic, LGBTQI, veterans, people with disabilities, or diverse in other ways). It is also open to students who can show a passionate commitment to diversity. To apply for this program, you must be a Sophomore student.
- We recruit students who are intelligent and adaptable with excellent interpersonal skills. They have degrees in many different disciplines. Even though good levels of numeracy are important for some roles, you won’t necessarily need a formal mathematical or financial background. We have very comprehensive training programs that will give you all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build a career with us.
- You should not only be passionate about the world of finance, but also show a keen interest in your chosen field. You already have a record of academic achievement and you’re eager to go on learning at the same intensive rate. You’ll thrive on working in a highly collaborative and diverse culture with some of the best minds in banking.
- Successful interns will be invited back to join us again on the Deutsche Bank Internship Program following their Junior year.
- Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and "pay transparency statement."
- The annualized salary for this position is $90,000. Posted Salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration.