2023 Goldman Sachs Corporate and Workplace Solutions Summer Analyst
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
Goldman Sachs is global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. We provide a wide range of services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, institutional investors, governments, non-profit organizations and high net worth individuals. Our headquarters are in New York and we maintain significant offices in London, Bangalore, Mumbai, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other financial centers around the world.
ABOUT OUR CORPORATE AND WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
The Corporate and Workplace Solutions (CWS) Division delivers a sustainable workplace and related services as well as end-to-end commercial spend and risk management enablement to support the productivity, safety, resiliency and commercial effectiveness of the firm and its people.
WHAT WE DO
- Support the seamless delivery of services across the different business lines, in adherence to Global Service Standards and the latest operating protocols
- Partner with our vendors to deliver the best-in-class workplace experience. Build vendor relationships at a local level to ensure that GS continues to benefit from the broader relationship through working collaborating with the regional team
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders to support the operations, drive improvement and maximize the impact of client interactions
- Identify operating efficiencies and deliver a smarter service
- Ensure adherence to audit protocols, and ensure remediation plans are implemented in a timely manner
- Contribute to the Real Estate projects, and drive workplace requirements supporting the design and operations of future amenity space
- Partner with the Environmental, Social and Governance team to improve sustainability across the On-Site Solutions functions
- •Support an integrated workforce experience across On-Site Solutions, looking for opportunities to connect services provided by different teams
- Partner with the Strategic Sourcing team for vendor evaluations and onboarding
- Partner with Finance and Payments teams to ensure timely and accurate payments to our vendor partners
- Assist project managers on high exposure projects interfacing with vendors and internal clients, as well as follow up on actionable items and deliverables
- Identify potential risks to the firm and escalate to relevant teams for risk management
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
At Goldman Sachs, we think who you are makes you better at what you do. We seek out people with all types of skills, interests and experiences. Curious, collaborative and driven? Let’s chat. Here are some of the qualities we look for:
•Graduating from August 2023 to July 2024 with a Bachelor or Master Degree
•No full time work experience (excluding internship experience)
•Interest and passionate in working in financial industry
•Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills
•Impeccable attention to detail and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
•Ability to work in a dynamic global environment with a focus on teamwork
•Ability to grasp complex issues, interpret information and communicate commercial and operational issues
•Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic and changing organization
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
•A proactive approach with a high level of enthusiasm and service-oriented mindset
•Select 'Apply Now' and register for an account
•Select Recruiting Year '2023'
•Select Position 'Summer Analyst Internship'
•Select Program 'Summer Analyst'
•Select Location 'Tokyo'
•Select Division 'Corporate and Workplace Solution'