Marketing Operations Data Analyst Intern (Summer 2023)
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-picking operations by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots, while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System and using and optimizing existing facility infrastructure. This is an opportunity to be join a very smart team deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
The Marketing Operations Data Analyst Co-Op will be focusing on supporting Sales and Marketing in making data driven decisions that enable continued growth. This role will ensure the quality of marketing account and contact data records, support analytics and insights related to key go-to-market initiatives, and, over time, develop new skills in key B2B marketing and sales tools like Salesforce.com, DOMO, and Excel
- Go-To-Market Data Quality - person would support Business Development, Sales & Marketing Operations on tactical and strategic data enrichment projects for marketing/sales targets
- Process Automation - there is also ample opportunity to optimize and automate data enrichment projects using tools like Salesforce, DOMO, Zoominfo, SalesLoft
- Report Building - serve as a resource for go-to-market teams' reporting needs. This can include: helping building account/person lists for new business campaigns, helping reps leverage new insights/technology, or building dashboards for marketing leadership
- Serve as liaison to Data Team; work with Marketing Ops to identify key data priorities
- List pulls for marketing campaigns, enable other marketers over time
- Support Marketing Campaign data uploads to Salesforce; creating reports and dashboards to track progress
- Refresh weekly/bi-weekly reports for campaign performance and attribution
- Ad-hoc reporting for major company events
- Intermediate analytics experience in Excel in manipulating data and running analyses
- Data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Studying for a Bachelor’s in Data Analytics or Marketing Operations or relevant work experience.
- Desire to gain experience in marketing operations and/or data analytics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.