North Suffolk is looking for Outpatient Clinicians to join our team! We are actively hiring for Clinicians in our Adult Outpatient, Child Outpatient, and Addictions/SUDs divisions; as well as our soon-to-open CBHC program. Positions available in Chelsea, East Boston and downtown Boston.
Outpatient Clinicians provide direct outpatient services incorporating evidence-based & trauma-informed approaches. You will work as a vital member of a multidisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, recovery coaches, and administrators. Weekly supervision towards licensure available.
North Suffolk’s counseling centers provide individual, group and family therapy as well as psychiatric and medication services. We serve adults with emotional difficulties, family problems, psychiatric illness, struggles with addiction and other challenges to daily living. Services are varied across our four locations and are offered in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Khmer (Cambodian).
What you’ll need:
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Work/Counseling required.
- Certifications/Skills: Valid independent clinical license (LICSW/LMHC) preferred.
- Experience: Bilingual/Bicultural/Culturally Competent (Spanish) preferred but not required. Please note language skills in application! Salary differential available for program needed language skills.
- Vaccination: At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for vaccination.
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off Two weeks’ Vacation per year (three weeks after 2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite Specific)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities