Associate researcher in bioinformatics
1. Perform or guide multi-omics data analysis and in-depth mining such as single-cell omics and spatiotemporal omics;
2. Responsible for the development of analysis methods related to transcriptome data and apply them to related projects;
3. Completing the project tasks independently. Managing the project as the project leader or assist the project leader.
4. Participating in student training.
1. PHD Degree in biology, bioinformatics, computer, mathematics, etc.;
2. Proficient in at least one programming language such as Python, R, C/C++, Go;
3. Proficiency in NGS analysis, RNAseq, multidimensional omics, comparative genomics and other common omics analysis tools and methods, with strong programming and algorithm development capabilities;
4. At least one SCI article as the first author;
5. Experience in big data analysis is preferred;
6. Experience in algorithm or software development is preferred;
7. Experience in single-cell and spatial-temporal transcriptome data analysis is preferred.