Operations & Business Development Intern - Spring 2023
Do you want to be a driving force in advancing healthcare innovation?
Inlightened is an expert network platform that connects companies with healthcare specialists to advance healthcare innovation. We're looking for a self-starter interested in making a big impact in an early-stage, female-founded startup.
- Business development and prospecting support: Research corporations that align with Inlightened's mission and identify strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities
- Prospecting: Contribute to efforts to identify and qualify sales targets
- Marketing and communications: Assist with digital and social content strategy, user communications, and efforts to drive awareness, leads, and demand
- Research: Facilitate miscellaneous initiatives with thoughtful information gathering and presentation of ideas
- Research and understand key themes and players in the biotech, health tech, pharmaceutical, medical device, and healthcare services industries.
- Assist with establishing strategic direction, identifying new opportunities to create and innovate, and developing and flawlessly executing plans.
- Assist with the operating rhythm of the business to ensure the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives.
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans, and help drive and translate recommendations into results.
- Explore new markets and business models through industry trends, historical trends, forward-looking forecasts, competitive assessments, etc., and build/evaluate recommendations for strategic growth and monetization.
- Identify and implement new projects with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new initiatives.
- Assess and develop potential strategic partnerships from a technology and GTM perspective.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strengths in research, project management, and written/verbal communications
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and monitor own work activities to ensure quality
- Positive, motivated attitude with curiosity and high aptitude to learn new skills
- *Interests in healthcare industry and innovation are a plus
Inlightened is more than a platform or community. There are a few special things that set us apart, and we are looking for people with the same values to help us continue to discover, evolve and innovate. If you care about the following, we should talk:
Internship for credit or related work-study opportunities. 10-15 hours a week. Inlightened, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.