This internship is a part of CONMED TALENT LAUNCH – a hands on, immersive program designed to provide students with the exposure, experience and development needed to launch a successful career at CONMED. Program highlights include networking with senior leaders and recent college graduates, feedback and coaching, cross-functional shadowing opportunities, and more!
CONMED’s mission is to enable healthcare providers around the world to deliver exceptional outcomes for patients, through accessible CONMED solutions. The Advanced Surgical division is the provider of innovative solutions that enhance the outcomes of laparoscopic, robotic and open surgical procedures.
As an Advanced Surgical Marketing Intern, you will develop an understanding of the business behind medical devices. You'll develop a variety of skills such as project management, competitive research, brand management, value proposition development, product positioning and messaging, and market analysis. This is an excellent opportunity for a student seeking a robust internship within a growing international medical device company!
Potential Intern Responsibilities Include:
- Research competitor product offering, market landscape, and business strategies
- Contribute to product positioning, life cycle management and product line rationalization
- Coordinate and contribute to product marketing campaigns
- Support Sales, Marketing and financial team members to create and implement marketing support programs
- Create educational support programs and materials
- Evaluate the effectiveness of such programs and drive improvements
If you have a keen marketing curiosity and strong leadership ability, we invite you to apply for consideration!
- Pursuing completion of a bachelors or master’s degree in a related field, such as marketing, communications, business, healthcare administration, biomedical engineering or health sciences
- Must be available to work onsite out of the Denver, CO facility - 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday from May 22, 2023 – July 28, 2023
Disclosure as required by applicable law, the hourly pay rate range for this position is $15.00 to $27.00. The actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level. The hourly pay rate range is CONMED’s good faith belief at the time of this posting.