This internship is a part of CONMED TALENT LAUNCH – a hands on, immersive program designed to provide students with the exposure, experience and development needed to launch a successful career at CONMED. Program highlights include networking with senior leaders and recent college graduates, feedback and coaching, cross-functional shadowing opportunities, and more!
CONMED’s mission is to enable healthcare providers around the world to deliver exceptional outcomes for patients, through accessible CONMED solutions. The Advanced Surgical division is the provider of innovative solutions that enhance the outcomes of laparoscopic, robotic and open surgical procedures. The division’s vision is to change lives by lowering the impact of surgery for patients, their families, and their caregivers.
We are seeking Sales Interns to join the growing Advanced Surgical Sales Team. As an Advanced Surgical Sales Intern, you will have the opportunity to observe surgeons using specialized medical devices to perform surgeries in the operating room. You will accompany Sales Representatives on field ride-alongs, gaining exposure to and experience with the sales process. Additionally, you will complete a project and final presentation to Advanced Surgical sales leadership.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student seeking a robust internship within a growing medical device company!
- Complete a sales case study and presentation, including research and hypothetical sales pitch across multiple product categories
- Research competitor product offering, market landscape, and business strategies
- Accompany Sales Representatives on product evaluations and operating room staff product trainings
- Maintain detailed information for each surgery observed
- Complete Sales Intern trainings in order to gain fundamental understanding of major product categories
This internship position requires a driven and responsible team player interested in pursuing a career in medical device sales and open to relocation nationwide. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for consideration!
- Pursuing completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Experience in a campus leadership position is highly preferred, such as Student Government, New Student Orientation, Greek Life, Athletics, Multicultural Organizations or Professional Associations
- Must be available full-time, 40 hours per weeks, Monday – Friday throughout the summer internship program (May 22 – July 28, 2023)
- Must be able to relocate to a major U.S. market for the duration of the internship program. Markets available may include: Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
- The ideal candidate will also be willing and able to relocate nationwide for potential full-time opportunities following graduation
- Must be fully vaccinated and proof of a COVID-19 vaccine before your start date
- Ability to meet with customers at hospitals and to be a member of a credentialing agency
Disclosure as required by Colorado law, the hourly pay rate range for this position is $15.00 to $27.00. The actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level. The hourly pay rate range is CONMED’s good faith belief at the time of this posting.