System Integration Engineer
An opportunity to work with one of the companies of the Tata Group in the space of systems & computer platforms integration based out of Philadelphia, United States. The company name is Tata Elxsi. A brief on the company is given below -
About the Company
Tata Elxsi is among the world’s leading design and technology services providers across industries, including Automotive, Broadcast, Communications, Healthcare, and Transportation. We help customers reimagine their products and services through design thinking and the application of digital technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Cloud, Mobility, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence.
It commenced its business on 5th May 1989 in Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India, to develop and promote applications of electronics, embedded systems, and software. The Mission was to foster innovation in the fast-emerging IT market and accelerate the adoption of leading-edge technologies. Today, Tata Elxsi is recognized as a premium engineering service provider worldwide and amongst the leaders in the automotive, media, broadcast, communications, and healthcare industries
The broad job responsibilities will be as under-
Develop, integrate and debug cross platform software for CPE devices.
• Develop and debug software in C and C++ on a Linux environment.
• Collaborate with test, dev, product teams on defects production and resolution of issues.
• Work closely with stakeholders to analyze requirements, plan, execute projects and troubleshoot issue
The basic qualifications for the role are mentioned as under -
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 0-2 years of experience with Git, C, C++ and knowledge of Linux platforms
• Understanding of multi-threaded apps and asynchronous code
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams