The Category Analyst, Food Service North America will support the NA Food Group with all aspects of category development to include collecting, entering, processing, and analyzing data to ensure appropriate analysis, monitoring, and execution of the Global Food Service Business Plans.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Research, compiles, and analyzes sales results, product/supplier performance, pricing analysis, competitive and trend information; make recommendations based on analysis.
- Analyzes category productivity and promotional activity by developing financial analysis systems and creating monthly category management reports.
- Interacts with Food Service Merchants along with other departments, to plan and coordinate activities necessary to successfully accomplish business plans and results.
- Assists with the BU implementation process, managing product assortment, display, planogram, point-of-purchase, program execution, equipment rollouts and store communication.
- Builds and maintains global files, marketing (promotional) calendars, spreadsheets, records, and publications in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Works closely with supporting teams on pricing activity, item/vendor set-up, inventory/supply chain, monitoring allowances. Ensures accuracy of data entered by Price Book.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Coordinates and communicates global activities with suppliers, distributors, and other company departments.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in merchandising and/or related field required, and/or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- Must be proficient/expert in Microsoft Word, Smartsheet, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel (including macro, vlookup, pivot table, index match, graphic conception, advance charting)
- Must be intermediary and willing to learn Azure Cubes, Power BI, Oracle, and Access
- Strong analytical background and ability to analyze category performance.
- Must be well organized and possess ability to handle multiple responsibilities under constant deadlines with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bilingual English and French preferred, not required
- Retail knowledge, marketing experience preferred with a solid understanding of operations.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear manner to management
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: