IT Helpdesk Summer Intern
Locus Robotics is looking for a full-time IT Help Desk Intern to join our IT team this fall at our Wilmington, MA Headquarters (September- December, 32-40 hours a week). This is an excellent opportunity for an inspiring IT Professional that wants to apply their customer service and/or tech support experience in the fast-growing field of robotics. You will get to work directly with a bright and fun team that wants to help you grow in your role at Locus. This Spring 2022 Internship onsite at our HQ location in Wilmington, MA and cannot be a remote position. We can be flexible for start & end months depending on availability.
- Label, prep, gather, pack network equipment for shipment for customer deployments
- Scan network equipment serial numbers into spreadsheet ensuring that records are properly maintained
- Organize workspace area for employees
- Configuring new hire equipment, accounts, etc.
- Help On-Site and Remote Users with general day to day IT tasks (phone, printer, laptop, accounts)
- Partner with Shipping department for sending out remote employees equipment
- Assist requests from IT team
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming ticket queries forwarded from your IT Mentor related to computer systems, software, and hardware tech support.
- Currently pursuing an Associates/Bachelor degree in IT, Cybersecurity or related degree
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Great communications and customer-oriented mindset
- IT Internship experience is a plus, but not required. (Working as a Tech Support Specialist or in a Customer Service role is valuable related experience!)
Equal Opportunity Employer