We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Works resolution of reconciliation issues from appropriate individuals at all levels of organization.
- Capability to create formulas, ranges, functions, charts and links as well as the ability to format and manipulate large spreadsheets.
- Uses technical and professional skills and knowledge to solve moderately complicated problems requiring some independent thinking.
- Operates with minimal supervision.
- Makes decisions within context of personal experience and seeks ways to improve work processes.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Undergraduate degree with major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Microsoft Office suite skills (required).
- Effective communication skills expressed through conversation, instructing, written memos, written work instructions and flow charts.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good customer focus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good with data analytics and data mining.
- Database skills such as creating tables, defining relationships, developing queries, linking and importing data.
- Word processing skills such as creating tables, footnotes, charts and graphs.