Business Data Analyst
Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Data Analyst in Warrendale, PA! (Hybrid)
What You’ll Do
As a Business Data Analyst, you will apply your analytical and technical expertise to support the introduction and ongoing data management of Client data in the enterprise Sales and Asset Reporting and CRM applications. The position requires advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with peers, managers, and 3rd-party vendors and data providers. You will serve as a primary contact to internal clients for escalation of data quality issues and perform root cause analysis to identify solutions to remediate and mitigate data quality issues. The individual in this position will leverage problem solving, analytical, technical and creative thinking skills to identify and implement solutions to advance and ensure data quality.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Mathematics or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum 3 years of business experience required; experience in the mutual fund or financial services industry preferred
- Experience identifying error detection, controls, and strategies to identify and mitigate data quality issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, advanced Excel skills and experience with data querying tools
- Critical thinker with research, analytical and problem-solving skills
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day.
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always put our clients first and to act responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $632B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.