Sr. Human Resources Assistant
Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
Responsibility works… as a Sr. Human Resources Assistant! (hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Human Resources Assistant in our downtown Pittsburgh Headquarters!
What You’ll Do
As part of our Human Resources team, you will support recruitment related services and employee engagement activities. This is a unique opportunity to enhance your communication skills and technical capabilities while developing business acumen in the dynamic field of human resources. Assist the director, managers, and specialists with the recruitment, hiring and employee separation processes, by providing administrative support. Maintain spreadsheets, reference materials, and provide input to procedures associated with recruitment efforts. Responsible for posting and monitoring job openings on various job boards, scheduling interviews as requested, coordinating, and monitoring pre-offer education and employment verifications, requesting background checks, etc.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; post-secondary general business courses or participation in business training program preferred
- Administrative / clerical office experience required; office experience in corporate environment preferred
- Microsoft suite of products which includes WORD and EXCEL required
- Power Point and a Human Resources information system preferred
- Experience completing multiple assignments with competing due dates required
- Excellent organizational skills
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA (hybrid)
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always putting our clients first and to acting responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $655B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We are motivated by a higher purpose and always consider the impact of our work. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.