Operations Analyst Associate
Interested in joining a growing company where you will work with talented colleagues, enhance a supportive and energetic culture, and be part of the climate solution? At Energy Solutions, we focus on the big impacts. And we believe that market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver large-scale energy, carbon and water-use savings. For 27 years, we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
Energy Solutions is currently seeking an Operations Analyst Associate to join our Operations team. Operations team members focus on the operational aspects of Energy Solutions’ business, freeing consulting staff up to concentrate on clients and projects. Regular job duties include monitoring budgets, tracking deadlines, communicating with and collecting information from staff, documentation, and improvement of business processes. Team members will also develop a deep understanding of the company’s business operations at large, including systems and processes. This position is an excellent opportunity for people interested in supporting the business operations of a growing, environmentally driven business with an established reputation and solid prospects for the future.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing operations and client project budgets
- Workload and revenue forecasting
- Developing project plans and ensuring that plans are carried out on schedule
- Research (researching tools to aid in the improvement of organizational effectiveness)
- Regular interaction with senior level staff
- Monitoring and communicating the progress of operations projects to senior level staff members
- Developing and presenting operational analyses
- Training other staff members on operational systems, tools, processes, and procedures
- Assisting in the development of proposals and taking responsibility for operational requirements of proposals
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Economics, an engineering discipline, or a related field
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Passion for working with, organizing, and interpreting large amounts of data
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
To apply for this position please visit https://energy-solution.com/company/careers/.
For more information about Energy Solutions, please visit us on our website at www.energy-solution.com.
Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background check; drug screens are required and permanent authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is a precondition of employment. Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.