PwC’s While You Work - CPA Acceleration Program (For Select Business Grads before Aug 2023, Alums Welcome!)
Explore our While You Work- CPA Acceleration program opportunity
Are you interested in pursuing the CPA license but need a way to earn the credits needed to license? Discover PwC’s While You Work - CPA Acceleration program.
This unique one-year program is designed to provide a path for eligible individuals who will have completed their bachelor's degree by May 2023 or earlier.and identify as an underrepresented minority, to obtain additional credit hours and a Master’s Degree while working at PwC. Eligible program majors include: Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, and Management Information Systems (MIS).
This paid part-time fellowship combines real work experiences at PwC and a tuition-paid, online master’s degree program at the D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University. The program start date is summer 2023.
To learn more and apply click here: While You Work - CPA Acceleration program
PwC’s application process:
- To learn more and apply click here: While You Work - CPA Acceleration program
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and job seekers are encouraged to apply early.
- Submit your application and your assessment (if applicable) by PwC’s national deadline.
- Wave 1: Tuesday, January 31, 2022 (Early Application Deadline)
- Wave 2: Tuesday, February 21, 2022
What to expect
- Review our PwC entry level visa sponsorship eligibility site prior to applying.
- For the majority of entry-level roles at PwC, job seekers are required to complete an assessment to be considered for the role. After you submit an application for an entry-level position, you should expect to receive the assessment via email within a few hours.
- If you are selected for an interview, we’ll reach out to you to schedule virtual real-time interviews with PwC professionals.
Not sure what opportunity may be ideal for you?
- Join us at an upcoming virtual event to learn more about the firm and available opportunities. RSVP for an upcoming event today!
- Take our interactive quiz to determine which entry level program or opportunity is right for you based on graduation date and eligibility. Current students and alumni interested in entry level opportunities are encouraged to apply.