Mercy Medical Center, the only midsize hospital in the state of Maryland named a “Best Employer” by Forbes Magazine and recognized as one of the Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Healthcare is hiring Quality Analysts! Come join our family of dedicated medical professionals! Military veterans are also encouraged to apply!
Mercy’s Quality Analyst benefits:
- Paid time off (PTO) & company paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403(B) retirement plan with generous company match and “Catch Up” provision
- McAuley Awards – Mercy’s Rewards & Recognition Program rewarding employees for going above and beyond in living Mercy’s Mission and Values
- Competitive health, prescription, vision and dental benefits & wellness credit
- Employer paid short & long term disability benefits
- Discounts on auto & home insurance and Verizon plans
- Pet Wellness coverage, legal assistance and identity protection
- Mental Health resources and other employee related wellness opportunities through our Employee Assistance Program
- Perks at Work - savings on favorite brands, travel, tickets, dining and more!
The Quality Analyst will be responsible for the collection, aggregation, analysis, and presentation of data, methods and findings related to quality, patient safety and clinical outcomes. This person will utilize various methods and maintain relational databases in order to accomplish these tasks. In addition, this person will have the opportunity to collaborate with other departments, leadership and staff to foster a culture of high reliability and patient safety.
Quality Analyst Education and Work Experience:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree (preferred in Business or Healthcare-related field).
- Proficient with building and utilizing Excel databases for analysis, reports and presentations.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize the following: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers (verbal and written).
Mercy Health Services is sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) recruiting talent for Mercy Health Services, which serves the greater Baltimore Metro and surrounding Maryland areas.