Education Curriculum and Data Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for growing and connecting with our online community. The Education Curriculum and Data Specialist is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in data analytics, visualization and curriculum design, while working in a challenging yet collaborative environment.
- Must be an extremely hard worker
- Must be outgoing and social
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be proficient with data analysis, processing and visualization (presentation)
- Must be proficient with information collecting and organizations
- Work on our data from past cycles and build InGenius Grad database
- Accumulate/organize/update our grad application knowledge curriculum and database
- Perform extracting, importing, and exporting of data in various database applications
- Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis
- Audit data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality
- Assist in maintenance, backup and security of business data
- Research and collect data to assist with business development and analysis
- Assist in preparation of data reports, training materials, business presentations, publications, marketing collaterals, and other educational materials
Company Overview: A Fast Growing Education Startup
InGenius Prep was founded 8 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Korea, and Canada.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!