Governance Project Management & Communication Intern
At Schneider Electric, we are looking for business, communications, project management, and data analytics students to join our 2023-2024 Global Internship Program starting in June 2023. This internship will be full-time for the first 3 months (June-August) with the ideal candidate continuing part-time for an additional 9 months (September-May), in our Boston MA. Location.
We are looking for passionate and bold students who are looking for an opportunity to boost their career in a global corporate environment. As a member of this program, you will be part of a global group of interns whose goal will be to help accelerate the organizations strategic transformation programs and supporting projects across the Global Governance and Finance organizations. Throughout the program, you will build a strong and comprehensive view of the Schneider Electric priorities and mission, working with teams across the organization. Our interns are empowered to learn, innovate, and grow within the organization.
As part of this unique experience, you will be a-part of a community of interns which is led by a local hub leader and will also participate in a global community to increase your exposure to the Schneider Electric global processes and projects. For your day-to- day responsibilities, you will be assigned to a team and a specific project(s) that will be determined throughout the interview process. Your team leader will teach and guide you through your assigned tasks and serve as a mentor to you throughout your experience. You also may also be given the opportunity to take on additional projects of various lengths (short-medium-long term) to help broaden your exposure and network.
Projects within your internship may include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management and Lean Practices
- Internal Communications; creation & execution of communications plan
- Finance analysis and Projects
- Data analysis; dashboard creation and data analytics
- Change Management plan and support
- Content & assets development (SharePoint site, webpages, videos, trainings)
- Benchmarking: identify gaps, make recommendations & implement new ideas
We know skills and competencies show up in many ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This program might be for you if:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program and graduate May 2024 or later
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Communications, Project Management, Data Analytics, or related field
- Have had experience supporting and participating in group/team projects
- High level of energy and professionalism
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to digest information and visually represent
- Ability to multi-task / pivot
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.