2023 Summer MBA Intern
2023 Summer MBA Internship
Location: Wilmington, DE
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection and neuroscience diseases. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. For more information please visit www.astrazeneca.com.
MBA Internship Program
As fully integrated members of the specified US Commercial team, MBA interns will have the opportunity to lead important and challenging projects for AstraZeneca. During the 10-12 week MBA internship program, they will work closely with cross-functional partners across the organization and participate in the AstraZeneca activities organized during the summer. At the end of their internship, MBA Interns will present to senior leaders on the outcome of their project and may be considered for the full-time Commercial Leadership Development Program (CLDP) or other full time positions.
- MBA Graduation dates: May/June, 2024, pursuing a career in Healthcare Management or Marketing
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Maximum of 2-4 years’ work experience prior to MBA
- Commitment to relocate anywhere
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Agility/Leadership Potential
- Pharmaceutical and multi industry is strongly preferred
- Understanding of market access landscape and experience with secondary analysis
- Experience in managed markets internal and external information sources including sales data reporting, analysis and customer targeting strategies/method
- Analytical skills including problem solving, forecasting, contract development and financial modelling
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial -finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what’s next!
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you