Program Manager I - African American Academic Acceleration - E123
For questions regarding the job posting or application, please call Human Resources at (559) 457-3500.
FUSD prohibits discrimination, harassment (including sexual harassment), intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, ancestry, age (40 and above), religious creed, religion, political belief or affiliation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, childbirth, breastfeeding/lactation status, medical condition, military and veteran status, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or any other basis protected by law or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment. For questions or complaints, contact:
Title IX Coordinator - David Chavez, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3593,
Title 5 Compliance Officer - Teresa Plascencia, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3736,
Title II /ADA Coordinator - Andrew de la Torre, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3520,
Section 504 Coordinator- Sean Virnig, 1301 M Street, (559) 457-3227,
The Program Manager I is accountable for improving student achievement through the effective management of an assigned area; plan, coordinate, direct and administer categorical programs at an assigned site to provide students access to high quality learning options and a variety of activities to achieve their personal best; assist the principal in the implementation, monitoring and compliance of assigned programs to assist students to stay in school on
target to graduate.
- Any combination equivalent to: bachelor's degree and three years increasingly responsible supervisory and/or management or related experience in area of specialty.
- Experience in pupil personnel services and teaching experience preferred.
- Valid California driver's license.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Valid California Teaching Credential and Administrative Services Credential may be required based on assignments and/or area(s) of responsibility.