Credit Analyst (Commercial Banking Portfolio Coordinator – Spreading and Pre-Close Covenant Monitoring)
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Banking Portfolio Coordinator in Commercial Banking as part of the Wholesale Lending Operations division. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
The Commercial Banking Portfolio Coordinator is responsible for:
· Spreading Middle Market and Large Corporate financial statements per Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal credit policies using prescribed financial analysis software packages.
· Reviewing loan agreements, creating financial and covenant ticklers, and testing covenants for businesses and individuals to determine compliance.
In this role, you will:
· Read and understand the accounting within the various types of financial statements
· Review various types of financial statements and tax returns for completeness prior to spreading
· Calculate compliance with the financial covenants placed in the customer’s loan agreement.
· Build reporting requirements written into the customer’s loan agreement.
· Respond to banker inquiries
· Contact available sources for additional information when necessary
· Identify risks and communicate those findings to the front office.
· Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
· 2+ years of financial analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one OR a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, finance, accounting or economics
- Completion of coursework in Finance and/or Accounting
- Accounting or finance experience
- Experience analyzing Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Tax Returns
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience with one or a combination of the following systems: Credit View; Electronic Reporting and Compliance (ETRAC); FLO; EZ Request (EZR); Wholesale Banking Reporting System (WBRS); Business Lending and Sales Tracking (BLAST); Store Vision Platform (SVP); Hogan; Automated Financial Systems (AFS) or Imaging and Content Management Platform (ICMP)
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Work in one of the posted locations below on a hybrid schedule of 3 days in office / 2 days from home.
- 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC
- 4101 Wiseman Blvd, San Antonio, TX
- 3033 W Elder St, Boise, ID
Required locations listed above. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Starting pay rate $24 per hour
Please click on the hyperlink below and apply today!