Program Manager (Deputy Director Management and Operations Division) GS-15
This position is part of the Loan Programs Office, Department of Energy. As a Program Manager (Deputy Director Management and Operations Division), you will be reporting to the Director of the Management Operations Division who reports to the Loan Program Office Director, who reports to the Under Secretary for Energy.
As a Program Manager (Deputy Director Management and Operations Division), you will:
- Serve as Deputy Director of the Management Operations Division in the U.S. Department of Energy's Loan Program Office (LPO).
- Responsible for the people, resources, facilities, technology, and security of the office.
- Serve as one of the Director's principal advisors on management issues and on all matters involving allocation of the office operating resources, including forward planning and control of positions, funds, and other office resources in support of the Department of Energy's objectives.
- Serve as a senior liaison in the initiation of meetings, conferences, and contacts with other LPO Divisions and Department officials as necessary.
- Assist senior leadership in all matters involving the allocation of Human Capital Management and Administrative, Environment Security, Safety & Health on management of Private Sector Security program, Operations, Procurement, and Financial Services, Information Technology and Budget Services in support of the President's and Secretary's Energy policy objectives.
- Assure the effective management of Office programs, activities and resources by developing, implementing, and monitoring DOE-wide policies and systems for the full range of Office programs.
- Serve as a supervisor over various positions within MOD operations, including but not limited to, human resources staff, budget staff, administrative staff, and information technology specialists.