6438 Programmer / Analyst
Work for one of the nation's leading integrated communications providers. Consolidated Communications offers challenging career opportunities and a true commitment to the communities we serve. We recognize the value of good employees because our business depends on it. If you are looking for an employer who offers growth opportunities, excellent benefits, recognition for performance and work/life balance, consider joining the Consolidated team. We offer a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.
Visit our career page at: www.consolidated.com/careers to view the opportunities!
Consolidated Communications has an immediate opening for a Programmer / Analyst.
Classification: Exempt, Non-Bargaining
This position may be located in Conroe TX; Roseville CA; Manchester NH; Portland ME; Mankato MN; Lenexa KS; Mattoon IL.
The Programmer Analyst works closely with employees from other departments to determine data requirements and helps them use the data to tell a story. They retrieve, gather and organize data to reach meaningful conclusions that help the departments make educated, well informed decisions. They design visualizations to make the data easier to interpret and understand.
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with BI Data Architect team and other members of the BI Developer team
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Developer or Data Scientist
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, SAP Business Objects, Informatica and/or Cognos
- Knowledge of SQL queries for Oracle (PL/SQL) and SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Familiarity with database structure and design
- Ability to translate business requirements into documented data, application, interface specifications and infrastructure requirements
- Ability to acquire, compile, organize and combine data from multiple data sources
- Ability to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Proven experience designing and building easy to understand data visualizations
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as the ability to understand abstract concepts, is essential to perform well in this role.
- Experience with Python programming language
- Experience with Lavastorm LAE or Data360Analyze
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Experience working with Telecommunications data
- Knowledge of the different data join types
Bachelor of Science in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field and 4+ years of applicable experience are required.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual bonus program to eligible employee's based upon organization performance
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, familial status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.