Financial Rotational Program (PCC Structurals) - July 2023
PCC Structurals is looking for future college graduates to join their Financial Rotational Program. Throughout this two-year program, you will learn the critical aspects of financial accounting in a manufacturing environment. The goal of this rotational program is to develop the knowledge and skill set to become future financial leaders in the organization.
- Exposure to multiple PCC sites
- Fast-track internal progression with many opportunities
- Excellent training & networking opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision – FSA/HSA
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Health Club Program
- Safety Glasses/Shoes Program
- Life Assistance Program
- 10 paid Holidays
- 10 paid Vacation Days
- Educational Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The FRP program is a two-year rotational program which supports the Structurals Division across the US. Each FRP will have the opportunity to choose a mentor that will guide them through the program in addition to the support of top leaders across the Division.
Program participants are immersed into a full-time Finance role focused on learning and practicing the different areas of Finance.
Experience & Education:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree in Business – preferably Accounting or Finance
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Intern or co-op experience is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills. This may be obtained through membership in scholastic clubs or associations, extracurricular affiliations, or memberships, or as described more fully in applicants resume.
- Relocation is required
It is the intent of the program to prepare and place successful FRP graduates to a full time Finance position within the Structurals Division.