Faculty Assistant, Law
This position develops and maintains strong professional relationships and works collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Performs a wide range of complex administrative duties in support of faculty and adjunct faculty of the Law School. Works with students, faculty/staff, and the general public to provide information and/or reports. Will provide direction and support to student employees.
- Vocational, Associates, or Technical degree; equivalent work experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-to-year basis.
- 1-3 years of progressively administrative support experience.
- Proficient with MS Word, WordPerfect, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with scanning documents and working with PDF files.
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to relate well to a diverse group of people while representing the Law School in a professional manner.
- Strong organization skills; ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions.
- Bachelor’s degree or college course work in related field.
- Two or more years of support experience in the higher education field
- Familiarity with BANNER integrated computer operation system.
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status. Applicants with disabilities needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application or hiring process should contact Human Resources (509) 313-5996.