Software Developer / Consultant Careers
Are you ready to apply your coding and problem-solving skills to compelling projects in complex business environments? Princeton Consultants could be the perfect fit!
Founded in 1981, Princeton Consultants, www.princeton.com/join, blends software application development, custom AI, advanced analytics, process improvement, and management consulting for many industry leaders as well as for smaller, fast-growing innovators. Our 75-person firm employs small, agile teams that work in a collegial culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Fluency in English
- Full-time salaried employee
- Year-end bonus
- Other potential bonuses
- $80K-$120K starting salary based on experience
- Career advancement reviews twice per year
- Small, high-powered work teams
- This position is based in our Princeton, NJ or Midtown Manhattan office
- Company-paid insurance: Health, Life, AD&D, LTD
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Maternity and family leave
- $100 overnight travel bonus
Learn more and apply via our brief online assessment: https://princeton.com/join/assessment.