Data Science, Senior Analyst
**Please note in order to be considered for this role you must click apply externally and complete a Dell application.**
Data Science, Senior Analyst
Dell CFS (Customer & Finance Services) Applied AI Research & Engineering team is looking for talented & motivated data science graduates who are excited about developing state of the art AI systems. As an intern you will collaborate with AI researchers and senior data scientists to explore an area of AI research that impacts Dell’s solution offerings & internal business processes. Your work will be the foundation for the next generation of advanced technologies and customer experiences.
Join us as a Data Science, Senior Analyst on our Customer and Finance Services team in Round Rock, TX to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
- Apply statistical & machine learning techniques to develop innovative solutions to streamline business processes and improve customer experience
- Work closely with the Data Science Team to understand their problem statements. Collaborate with them to perform quantitative analysis and develop AI solutions using state of the art architectures
- Establish new methods for forecasting and prediction, including identifying the causes and predictors of business-related issues.
- Identify and implement top research paper architectures to optimize existing model accuracies
- Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale
- Academic or project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as TensorFlow and PyTorch. Experience in Reinforcement Learning and Conversational AI is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern cloud-native architectures, microservices, CI/CD, DevOps tools.
- Good problem-solving capabilities, analytical thinking and aptitude
- Good understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning and classification techniques, and algorithms
- PhD or Master’s student in computer science or a related technical field.
- Exceptions will be made for extraordinary undergraduate students
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.