Strategy & Management Associate Program - 2023
Strategy & Management Associate Program
Driving innovation while transforming your career at the world's best financial services firm begins with you. What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, we ask this question every day of all those we serve. Together, we live by our values, deliver our purpose, and achieve responsible growth for our clients, teammates and communities. Joining the Strategy & Management Program, an elite two-year development experience will provide you the opportunity to develop future ready managerial and leadership skills at a leading financial services and technology firm.
About The Strategy and Management Program
The Strategy and Management Program is our elite, two-year development program that prepares teammates to become future enterprise leaders at Bank of America by providing you with engaging, relevant and direct experience in Digital Technologies, FinTech, Strategy, Innovation, and Management. Teammates will work in our innovation function, Bank of America Strategy and Business Ventures, where you will help drive strategic growth initiatives across our core business units. You will be exposed to multiple parts of our business and learn how to develop, test, launch, and operationalize new strategies to better serve our clients. You will also participate in a comprehensive training curriculum taught by BofA and industry experts, designed to enable general manager capabilities.
As a Bank of America Strategy and Business Ventures teammate, you will build and accelerate new businesses capabilities (client experience, product innovation, FinTech, strategic ventures, portfolio management). You will be part of the leading financial services organization in the world, comprised of 70,000+ teammates, serving 67 million clients, and consistently recognized for excellence, including 240 industry awards so far in 2022 (Best Bank & Digital Bank, Best Bank for College Students, Most Innovative Bank, #1 Overall for Client Experience, Best Bank for Small Businesses, Top Company for Diversity Leadership, Best Workplace for Women, etc.).
You will be put in positions to drive initiatives that have the potential to shape industries, given our reach (10 billion annual client interactions, 4,000+ financial centers nationwide) and cutting-edge expertise (4,000 patents, 6,000 teammates are inventors). From day one, you will receive career support and resources from our dedicated Campus recruitment team and professional development from our Award-Winning Academy at Bank of America.
The Strategy & Management Program will accelerate your career
- This two-year development program is designed to develop Bank of America's future leaders by providing an experience to work in multiple business units with senior leaders and industry experts
- During the program you will be embedded in Bank of America's Strategy & Business Ventures organization, where you will take part in a comprehensive training program while working in a cross-functional capacity to shape the future of Regional Banking.
- You will support strategic initiatives across high-visibility and fast-growing areas of the business, including FinTech, Product Innovation, Client Segmentation, Client Experience, Strategic Ventures, Portfolio Management, and Business Intelligence
You're a person who (required skills)
- is pursuing an MBA from a college or university with a graduation between Dec 2022 and June 2023 (3.2 minimum GPA preferred)
- has 3-5 years pre-MBA work experience with a demonstrated record of achievement
- has a history of high achievement
- has an entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to succeed
- likes to solve problems
- builds and nurtures strong relationships, while collaborating to get things done
- is a continuous learner, and can adapt to change quickly with a positive manner
- demonstrates strong listening, communication, and presentation skills
- has a confident and engaging presence
- has a client-focused mentality
You'll be better prepared if you (desired skills)
- are excited about enabling financial service solutions for Preferred & Small Business clients and reimagining the future of banking
- have been part of high-performing teams or organizations
- experience leading and organizing projects
- have had some experience or coursework in the financial industry, technology, and project leadership
- are an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results
- collaborate effectively to get things done
- build and nurture strong relationships
- are exceptional at problem-solving, issue resolution, and time management
- demonstrate strong listening, communication, and presentation skills
- are a continuous learner who adapts quickly and positively to change
We're a culture that
- believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to, and meet the diverse needs of our 67 million clients around the world
- provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help teammates achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience
- is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
- believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital
- provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role. Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other third parties.